RAM Structural System CONNECT Edition是一款专为专业用户打造的建筑设计和分析工具，该软件完美集合了建筑分析、设计、钢铁和混凝土结构等功能，可以用于各类工程的完整分析和设计等操作，内围起了丰富的模型供用户选择，新版本带来了全新的性能，同时还优化了工作流程.
Bentley Systems Inc., is pleased to announce the availability of RAM Structural System CONNECT Edition V15 Update 9. This software can be used to design nearly every structural component of a building structure, from the foundations to the gravity beams and columns to the lateral framing system.
RAM Structural System CONNECT Edition V15 Update 9 - Release Notes:
Release Date: July 2, 2018
New Features and Enhancements:
- EN 1992-1-1:2004+A1:2014
The updated requirements of Eurocode EN 1992-1-1:2004+A1:2014 Design of concrete structures have been implemented in RAM Concrete.
- EN 1992-1-1 and EN 1992-1-1 UK National Annex
The UK National Annex to EN 1992-1-1:2004+A1:2014 has been implemented in RAM Concrete Analysis, RAM Concrete Beam, and RAM Concrete Column. In the Criteria – Code command there is now the option to select either EN 1992-1-1 or EN 1992-1-1 UK NA.
- National Building Code of Canada 2015
The requirements of the National Building Code of Canada 2015 for the automatic generation of Wind loads, Seismic loads, and Response Spectra Analysis have been implemented.
- Member Force Display
The Process – Results – Member Forces command has been enhanced to show values at any number of locations along the member length. Previously the option only allowed display of values at quarter points.
Bentley CONNECT Advisor
Bentley Connect Advisor provides links to valuable resources, including training courses, Bentley Communities articles, and YouTube videos. This feature has been enhanced with more material, filtered to provide more pertinent links. This feature is available under the Bentley Cloud Service menu in the RAM Manager.
Some program errors have been corrected for Version 15.09. Corrections made to graphics, reports, Modeler functions, program crashes, etc., that were considered minor are not listed here. The noteworthy error corrections are listed here in order to notify you that they have been corrected or to assist you in determining the impact of those errors on previous designs. These errors were generally obscure and uncommon, affecting only a very small percentage of models, or had no impact on the results. The errors, when they occurred, were generally quite obvious. However, if there is any question, it may be advisable to reanalyze previous models to determine the impact, if any. In each case the error only occurred for the precise conditions indicated. Those errors that may have resulted in unconservative designs are shown with an asterisk. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Note: For details on these new features and enhancements, refer to the manual .pdf files available from the Help menu in each module or from the Manuals folder on your hard drive.
About RAM Structural System CONNECT Edition. The RAM Structural System is a specialized engineering software tool for the complete analysis, design, and drafting of both steel and concrete buildings. It optimizes workflows through the creation of a single model by providing specialized design functions for buildings and by providing thorough documentation.
- RAM Structural System allows for the analysis and design of a building using a single model. The entire structure can be modeled, including decks, slabs, slab edges and openings, beams, columns, walls, braces, spread and continuous footings, and pile caps. This full structural model increases designer confidence and creates an efficient environment when dealing with changes.
- The RAM Structural System increases productivity by performing the tedious and time-consuming functions specific to the design of a building such as calculation of live load reductions and lateral load calculations for wind and seismic. In addition, designs are optimized for both concrete and steel.
- Your competitive advantage is realized with the thorough documentation. RAM Structural System automatically provides steel material takeoffs and detailed and summary reports of design calculations and drawings. And for BIM, RAM Structural System offers bidirectional integration with CADstudio and Bentley’s Structural Modeler, Structural Documentation Center, and Autodesk's Revit Structure.
Used by thousands of design firms, steel fabricators, and educators, from one-person firms to some of the largest E&C companies in the world, the RAM Structural System is helping to redefine how engineers work.
About Bentley Systems, Incorporated. Bentley is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive architecture and engineering software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Founded in 1984, Bentley has nearly 3,000 colleagues in more than 45 countries, $500 million in annual revenues, and, since 2001, has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions.
Product: RAM Structural System
Version: CONNECT Edition V15 Update 9 (version 15.09.00.13)
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : http://www.bentley.com
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even or newer
Size: 392.8 mb